Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Introduction

I love food. I love to travel. Blogs are an "it" item in America. I live in America. Food and Travel in America. That is what this blog will be called. I have seen a good portion of the American landscape from coast to coast, north to south. Many places I am yet to go, but I assure you, I might get there. I tend to eat food when I travel. Normally this occurs. Perhaps even the famous local fare, though as you will see in some upcoming posts that remind you this is in fact America, local fare consists of TGI Fridays and Applebees. Other places do have splendid regional food and it will be my job to unearth it for your reading pleasure. Most of the first several posts will be recollections of past trips, with the exception of Orlando which I took a couple weeks ago. I might even throw in some special abroad additions. All I can guarantee you is that I will write about food, include pictures, and perhaps make you want to eat something probably unhealthy for you. Lets hope you enjoy.

Bon Apetit and Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment