Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cincinnati

Skyline Chili. Let me repeat that name again. Skyline Chili. This is the best place in the state of Ohio hands down. Now I know its a chain and its fast food in a way, but fucking A, this is good shit. Skyline Chili is Cincinnati's pride and joy. It is the place to get the famous Cincinnati Chili. Now I know what you are thinking, I have had chili before, what makes this so special. Well first off, look at it. Its on top of frickin spaghetti for starters. And it does not stop there my friends. It is completely different from your typical southwestern varieties. It's recipe is secret, but I can tell you this, it has chocolate and cinnamon in it. Look at the menu for a sample of their offerings and then do yourself a favor if you are ever in Cincinnati. Go for the 5 way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment